Thursday, June 14, 2012

Can We Master Time Management?

Time management. Hmm. Boring right I sound like management book in your local Barnes and Noble. However it is imperative that we have a way to master it. Why? To get stuff done. Basically i took upon myself to give myself a schedule. Took me a month to do it. Yesterday i got it done. Worked up my Microsoft Excel skills...boom I did it. I made a colorful spreadsheet of what i do everyday from meals, gym, devotion, church, work, free time etc. Well did i follow my schedule this afternoon. No not at all. This blogging session is not even on my schedule right now. Point of my post. I know one thing about time management i know i need not to waste my time making a schedule i do not follow. Manage your time! Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment