Sunday, August 19, 2012

I Don’t Know But You Are Not His Wifey...


So last month my big cuzzos and me were chilling at Applebee’s around the way. We were having a good time enjoying each other’s company and just having laughs. So all of us are in our mid to late 20’s, out of one was in a committed relationship and they rest of us were solo. So the topic of marriage came up. We came to a consensus that some people get bored when they are married because while they were dating the person who is not their spouse they did everything that should be saved for marriage. What does mean? Besides sex, which we all know is one aspect we can look at other things Don’t you, think? Follow me along with this one… This is my opinion…so females he is not your husband, don’t u think you should call him before you come over? I say that because I know people close to me who did not do that and got their heart stomped on... Ok ladies did he claim you? Why are you telling everyone that is your man? Did you meet his family and his best friend? Did he profess his commitment to you? Does he only call on weekdays? Is it only texting? Ladies we got start using some wisdom cause we will be played like Nintendo…

No comments:

Post a Comment