Monday, October 15, 2012

What Have You Done For Me Lately




People can be real. People can have a mask. At the end of the day, what have you done for me lately? Most people have an ulterior motive. We all do… but whoever helps me become a better person and has good intentions in our relationship, will always be great and my cup of tea. In life we all have relationships, I believe what matters most is that the relationships we foster HELP us. I have deleted people intentionally and unintentionally. I don’t regret it. I have grown as a person. I know who has my back and that’s it. People waste their time fostering and dealing with people who should not matter. The less people I deal with on a personal basis is GREAT… I’m a laid back easygoing person…so I take people on my tolerance level…Honestly if you are negative…stay away. Religious doesn’t mean positive. Perfect doesn’t mean positive. Notoriety doesn’t mean helpful. Education doesn’t mean wisdom. I love and appreciate people who HELP me and in return I HELP them. I don’t OWE them anything and they don’t OWE me anything. People put high expectations on people who don’t even CARE about them. I have learned to live my life, be righteous, and build a family in the future. That’s my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment