Thursday, December 20, 2012

My Year in Review: 2012




So guys, it’s been a minute since I wrote a blog post. So you know it’s that time of the year. I’m going to be bold and give a you slice of my year. 2012 was a school for me. It was like I earned a Master’s degree in life. So many life lessons, God gave me a lesson in so many things. It was an awesome experience because I love to learn. One thing I learned was to not be a victim. Do not blame what happens to you, to your past, parents, and horrible boyfriend/girlfriend, lack of money. Stop it! Someone who wants to move on life has to realize you can rise above the obstacles. I realized also that if you cannot take care of yourself in every aspect of life it’s going to be a big mountain to bring babies into the picture. I did not say kids, but babies, because they cant help themselves, it would be a travesty to be struggling on taking care yourself.  What else? Hmmm do not be of character for non-factors.  People who don’t matter, well they don’t matter. Do not waste your vocal cords on non-factor people. Do not be consumed by people who don’t matter. Life is just way simpler. Here’s a fun one, I have connected with my love for dance. I had the chance to attend an Alvin Ailey School Extension class with the legendary Robin Dunn. 2013 is almost here! I know I will learn more and I’m most definitely taking more dance classes.  I’m ready to learn and grow and be me mzlaidbackcool.
The name says it all. Whoa!

No comments:

Post a Comment