Friday, August 2, 2013

Growing Pains




Growing is life, what does not grow essentially is dead. The process of growth from a child to a capable adult is long hard road. I feel this part of life is very confusing and rather entertaining. I know for sure growth is natural but we as humans can stunt our growth. This is done in various ways. One strong example is feeling sorry for your self or playing the role of a victim. The past is done and thinking that you will never grow will actually happen. Anyone coming from a bad place can get to where they want to go. Growth and change starts in the mind. I have my own example to prove that. Growing up I would say you could call me big I felt like I was very fat. Over time looking back at my older pictures I was not fat at all. Yet my negative self-talk came true unfortunately. When you make your mind to change and grow, you have already won half the battle. Attitude adjustments are part of having growing pains. Always remember wondering about the past will make you caught up and not see the progress of the present and the potential of the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment