Thursday, October 29, 2015

Election 2016




It has been a very long time since I have written posts. Well I am back and I wanted to talk about the upcoming elections. Very briefly lol. I finally watched a debate. I watched with my family. It was the Republican debate. Now I am not interested in politics but I wanted to be entertained rather than be informed. To be honest I just wanted to see the antics of Donald J. Trump.  It is very sad that I watched a debate to laugh instead of being informed to vote. However this election year has been a circus in my opinion. I don’t see who can really lead this country. You have a candidate in the middle of a scandal, a real estate tycoon, a Bush, a few governors and a neurosurgeon.  The list goes on. There are many issues that need to be addressed. The state of the union is on the line.  Guys your vote matters. Choose wisely.

No comments:

Post a Comment