Wednesday, June 8, 2016

What's Your Sign?


What’s your sign? That is a question we tend to hear if we want to get to know someone. Are zodiac signs accurate? Is it evil? Why do some people obsess over them? These are some questions that I have to ask myself. I want to share these questions with you guys also. To be honest yes I know my sign and I have been guilty of googling my sign to see if it is accurate with my personality and also if my love interest sign is compatible with mine. Yes I have done this. Lol. However do I check my horoscope? No. Is astrology evil? Some people particularly church members argue that it is not a good thing. As for me I don’t let it dictate my life. Some people are so heavy into the zodiac they blame their character traits on their astrological sign. Believe me that is pushing it. Is it accurate? I do believe that people born around the same time do possess similar personality traits. It is based on the stars or the divine will of God? Who knows? For the curious readers out there my sign is Aries, those that mean anything…I don’t know perhaps. Horoscopes are a very interesting thing to speak about; whether you believe in them or not it is definitely a conversation starter. Yes this is my opinion.  Comment below if you think astrology is bogus or not among other things. Don’t be scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment