Monday, October 24, 2016

Personal Development


Personal development. Maybe you have heard this term or not. As cliché as this may sound, I have been on this self-improvement or rather personal development journey. I am a work in progress. So what am I am doing to improve myself and the overall scope of my life? Well I am reading more, writing more, planning, organizing, listening to podcasts, praying the whole nine yards. What have I learned so far? I must learn to trust the journey. It is easier said then done. I also have to delete people and things that make me feel uncomfortable. I am currently working on this. It feels good to be the best me. Personal development is the new wave in my life. I really want my life to be more balanced and have more purpose. Enough about me think about the things you want to improve in your life. My advice to you is to go for it. Be your best self. Yes I Have An Opinion!

1 comment:

  1. Maybe not say "yes, I have an opinion" EVERYWHERE! An opinion is like an butt hole, everyone has one. People with strong opinions that maybe are maybe controversial would need to stand up and say they have an opinion....that doesn't seem to be you. Just my opinion....

    ReplyDelete