Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Looking Beautiful


Women look beautiful for themselves. This is a general statement. As a woman who made this statement and being a woman myself; I agree. Women may agree with my statement but some people may disagree. The reason why some people may contend to what I just said is that they may think women spend tons of money to look good for the opposite sex. Those lace fronts, closures, MAC lipstick, and the like are considered not for the consumer of these products. Granted we live in partriachial society in which the thought process of a man is more in favor. Can’t a woman look good because she wants to? I don’t think a man unless he is a makeup artist cares about the color of the lip stain we bought at Sephora. It is part of being a woman something men just won’t understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment