Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Computer Love or Nah?

Honestly I can’t stand swiping right or left on my iPhone to grab someone’s attention. My friend told me she found love on Tinder but I still can’t grasp that. I joined Soul Swipe and saw people I knew and was scared they were going to see my profile. In two weeks time I deleted that app. Call me old fashioned but I just can’t grasp online relationships. I am still stuck on the notion that I will meet someone in a conventional way. One good friend told me I need to let go of my old way of dating and try plenty of fish and ok cupid. I don’t know. LOL. Does online dating work? In my opinion I don’t like it. To my readers what are you thoughts on dating sites/apps such as plenty of fish and soul swipe? If you have found success using these tools let me know because I am still paranoid about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment