Friday, August 4, 2017

Aging


What age are you considered old? This is something I always wonder. When I was in elementary school I thought being 16 years old was old. I was definitely very young and ignorant. As an older millennial, I reflect on my teens and twenties and I do not remember half of the things that happened or what I actually did. Growing older is a blessing, however, for a woman, it can be daunting. Turning 30 is considered a milestone and maybe to some the beginning of the end. Lol. What is so funny as we reach a new decade in our lifetime there is always something else to think about. I feel we embrace staying young in this American society but are scared to approach 30 and beyond. It is an interesting phenomenon. One thing I can say is that I wiser and more stronger than before. Age is just a number. 

No comments:

Post a Comment